Inside Sales Representative
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
At Univar Environmental Sciences, we believe our culture is second to none. We foster a friendly, welcoming, high-performance environment where every idea and initiative is given the respect and attention it deserves. Our team is successful due to our mix of diverse backgrounds, education, experience and careers.
We’re proud to offer our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Medical/dental benefits
- Industry leading pension plan
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid training and development programs
About the position
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
What you’ll do
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, customer questions and complaints.
- Other responsibilities may be added.
What we would like from you
- College Degree is definite asset.
- Bilingual French – English a definite asset
- Pesticide applicators license is a definite asset.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
What do we do?
Univar Environmental Sciences is committed to providing industry professionals with the latest in chemical products and equipment, innovative solutions to all pest control challenges. Univar operates an extensive warehouse and logistics network from coast to coast in Canada, backed by a fully staffed customer service team. Industry professionals can rely on Univar to get the products they need, when they need them. Univar also provides clients with a competitive edge through resources, education and trusted advice. Gain valuable expertise from knowledgeable sales reps or conveniently access a wealth of resources at www.PestWeb.ca. Univar is committed to raising these industry for us all. Visit www.univares.com to see how Univar can help.
Markets We Serve:
Range & Pasture
Greenhouse & Ornamentals
Sounds awesome? Here’s how you apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate the job title in the subject line of your email. Please note; all candidates are subject to background and reference checks. Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Univar Environmental Sciences.